InfoQ Engineering Culture Trends Report - 2021
Check out the bell curve we expect to see in 2021, based on the experiences of our team of InfoQ Editors.
List to the original on InfoQ: https://www.infoq.com/articles/culture-trends-2021
- COVID-19 was the biggest driver of culture change in the last year
- There are dramatic differences between good and bad remote work cultures
- Management practices are evolving to adapt to the new ways of working and the expectations of the workforce
- Creating real psychological safety and focusing on employee experience is hard, but pays off in terms of engagement, motivation and outcomes
- Ethical issues, diversity and inclusion and tech for good make a difference and need to be addressed purposefully.
Written on March 1, 2021